The Center for Leadership Development Initiative is a live-transforming Christian organization that is involved with children and youth development programs. It is unique because it exists to raise up a new generation of servant-leaders in Liberia through:
Youth Leadership Development
After School & Summer Camp Programs
CELDI is designed and devoted to intentionally equip children and young people from vulnerable/slum communities to them transform themselves, their communities, and the nation-Liberia through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It shall operate a center out of which all of its ministries shall be carried out. You can find out more about CELDI by browsing its website: http://www.celdiinc.org and Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/celdiinc.org.
Our Mission, Vision, & Goals
Our Super Goal
What We Believe?
- That we have a divine instruction to “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it” (Proverbs 22:6).
- That “… children are an heritage of the Lord: and his reward (Psalm 127:3).
- That we should not “… [prevent] the little children to come unto [Jesus], … for of such is the kingdom of God.
- Jesus came “… that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly” (St. John 10:10).
- That “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men [and women]” (Frederick Douglass).
CELDI’s Official Logo & Description
The Center for Leadership Development Initiative—CELDI has finally developed its official logo. This logo is our newest and it will be used on our social media page, website, and on all official documents, as of July 26, 2016. Please see below the descriptions (meanings of colors and images) of the logo:
The green color: Represents hope for growth and change.
The gold color: Represents the royalty of the services we provide.
CELDI: Represents the acronym of the organization.
The gold bars: Represent the waves of impact that CELDI is making on lives and within the communities.
The humanlike images: Represent the growth level of the children and youth that we are developing.
The plain background: Represents the transparency of our operations.